BOISE, Idaho – Caracal USA, the official manufacturer of Caracal® firearms in the United States, announced today the availability of CAR816 A2 Pistol and SBR products for 2019.
These products and many more will be on display at SHOT Show 2019 Booth #15532 (Upstairs, Main Floor).
Customers may purchase the CAR816 A2 via their preferred FFL retailers or by contacting Caracal USA directly via telephone (208) 323-8727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CAR816 A2
Chambered in 5.56mm NATO, the CAR816 A2 Pistol and SBR will be offered in black and FDE with 11.5” and 14.5” barrel options.
The CAR816 A2 is manufactured with rigorously tested and qualified materials and components; such as a Carpenter 158 bolt housed in a coated anti-tilt carrier, QPQ 4150 CMV barrel. These materials, when partnered with our Caracal® barrel extension and chamber design, give exceptional accuracy as well as the ability to surpass NATO testing protocols, including destructive testing.
Product features include:
- 5.56x45mm NATO Gas Operated Short Stroke Piston with 3 Position Adjustable gas key
- Built to exceed NATO test protocols; Bore Obstruction and “Over the Beach” Testing
- Caracal® Forged 7075 Type III Hard Coat Anodized upper and lower receiver set
- 9″ Handguard with key lock anti-cant, integrated QD points and Mlok® attachment system
- QPQ 4150 CMV Barrel with Caracal® Barrel Extension and Chamber Design
- QPQ BCG, Caracal® Anti Tilt Carrier with Carpenter 158 Bolt.
- Enhanced Duty Trigger, Ambi Selector, and ratcheting end plate with integrated QD point.
- SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace *Pistols only
- Lifetime Warranty
Visit caracalusa.com/dealers to find an Authorized Caracal® Dealer near you.
CAR816 A2 11.5″ Pistol
CAR816 A2 11.5″ SBR
CAR816 A2 14.5″ SBR