What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Sweepstakes, Giveaways, Contests
By registering and checking the opt-in checkbox for a Sweepstakes, Giveaway, or Contest, the User acknowledges that their contact information will be shared with the sponsoring company, as stated on the respective registration page.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Data Rights
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) policies with which we comply, EU Users have eight data rights as follows:
- The right to be informed: We will be transparent about how we use your data.
- The right of access: Users will know exactly how we process their data, as well as what data about them is currently being stored.
- The right of rectification: Users can have data rectified if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to erasure: Users may have their data deleted if they so choose. This is also known as the “right to be forgotten.”
- The right to restrict processing: Users may restrict or completely block the processing of their personal data.
- The right to data portability: Users may reuse their personal data for individual use.
- The right to object: In some instances, Users may object to the use of their personal data.
The rights of automated decision making and profiling: Users may object to their use of their data as it relates to automatic processing without human intervention and consequences that have legal bearing on the User.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 6051 W. Corporal Lane Boise, ID 83704.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Access, Correction, Deletion.
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the personal data that you may have provided through your use of the Site. If you wish to access or amend any personal data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you, you may contact us as set forth in the “Contacting Us” section. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
You may decline to share certain personal data with us, or choose to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Site.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your personal data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Caracal USA, LLC
ATTN: Data Protection Officer
8600 Birch Lane Suite 100
Nampa, ID 83687
This document was last updated on May 25, 2018