Limited Lifetime Warranty
Caracal USA provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty to original buyers of Caracal firearms sold in the United States.
Terms and Conditions:
- Warranty applies exclusively to the original owner from the date of purchase
- Warranty is non-transferable
- Warranty covers parts and labor on manufacturing defects only
- All shipping costs involved with repair are covered
- Owner must comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations when shipping a firearm to a service center for repair
The Limited Lifetime Warranty will be invalidated by any of the following:
- Damage of malfunctions resulting from improper handling, abuse, negligence, lack of proper maintenance, or use of the firearm for anything other than its intended purpose
- Adjustments, alterations, or modifications to the firearm that are not authorized by Caracal USA and performed by a qualified gunsmith
- Use of ammunition that is not original manufacture (i.e. reloads)
- Any illegal use of the firearm
- Shipping a loaded firearm to a service center for repair
Caracal USA’s responsibility and liability under this Limited Lifetime Warranty is strictly limited to repair or replacement of the covered firearm.
Caracal USA is not responsible for injury, death, property damage, or any incidental or consequential damages. This is a limited warranty and you may have other rights pursuant to state law.
Warranty claims must be made directly to Caracal USA. Before returning a firearm for warranty work, a return authorization number (RA) must be issued. To obtain an RA number, please call Caracal USA at (208) 323-8727. Firearms returned without an RA number will be refused.
All returns must be accompanied by:
- A copy of bill of sale or proof of purchase that clearly shows the original owner’s name, date of sale, model and serial number
- A statement that clearly describes the reason for the service or repair
For questions or assistance, please contact the Caracal USA service center:
6051 W Corporal Lane
Boise, ID 83704
Phone: (208) 323-8727